Fund Accounting Manager
Job Title: Fund Accounting Manager
Location: Littleton, CO
Employment Type: Full-Time
- High attention to detail
- Certified Public Accountant
- Public accounting experience
- Strong work ethic
- Venture capital or private equity experience is a big plus.
- High competency in GAAP and partnership tax matters.
- Applicants must have communication skills as well as practical business skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Strong QuickBooks and Microsoft Office skills are important, especially Excel.
- High level of emotional intelligence. We love really smart people too, but if you have self-awareness and awareness of others, we can teach you the rest.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and manage numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects for more than one client.
- Ability to logically solve problems.
- High attention to detail, did we mention this already? It’s important in this job.
- Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own.
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information.
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
We don’t need to see your resume yet. Please do not send it and please do not call. For now, just email us answers to the following questions:
- How is this position a fit for you?
- What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to us?
- What do you think is an area of weakness you need to work on?
- Describe a situation where you successfully handled time and priority management and how you did it.
- Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership and how you did it.
- Describe what you have done in the past when you started a new position and needed to “get up to speed”.
- Any other helpful information we forgot to ask?
MORE ABOUT US:
Here’s a lot more about us: www.cfofundservices.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
One last request…when you email us, please make a note in the subject line that you are applying for the Fund Accounting Manager position.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.